vlcmobileremote

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

vlcmobileremote

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
vlcmobileremote
vlcmobileremote
2023-10-11 19:56:16 - last edited 2023-10-12 09:39:26
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.12.10 Build 230208

Hello there!

i got my new TP-Link Archer C80 - AC1900 and now the vmr connect for pc wont work, but with my old one TP-Link Archer - C1200
everything works perfect, got any tips what i can do? i have even tried to port forward i the router with 5916 UDP and TCPIP port and noting works,

since im a bit lazy so i use my mobile to use as a remote for vlc, so i dont have to go back and forward.

best regards

Shamazani

Options
2 Reply
Re:vlcmobileremote
2023-10-12 07:53:38

@Shamazani Are you sure you connected both your PC and your phone to this router during the test and that they weren't connected to the guest network?
Try connecting the mobile phone to the WiFi of the router, turn off the mobile data traffic of the phone, turn off the VPN, turn off the firewall on the PC, and check whether the PC can be found in the mobile APP. If that doesn't work, you can try ping your phone's IP address from your PC to test connectivity.

Options
Re:vlcmobileremote
2023-10-12 08:33:08 - last edited 2023-10-12 09:09:54

@DIDADI as i said, everything worked before i got my new c80, and i have the guest wi-fi disable, there is something in my new c80 that does not work with my vmr for the vlc, and yes i have re installed the program, yes its white listed in my antivirus program and firewall, the only new in here is my c80, if my old one c7 did not breakdown after 7years i would not have this issue :D

but thank you for your advise

best regards

update: i did re install everything and now it works, odd,

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 236

Replies: 2

Related Articles