Votes

WPA3 Drivers

Votes

WPA3 Drivers

WPA3 Drivers
WPA3 Drivers
2023-10-30 02:04:30 - last edited 2023-11-06 02:08:52

Hi All,

How do I get to enable WPA3 for my WIFI adapter. Its so disappointing to find out after 2 months of purchase that my adapter does not support WPA3 encryption.

I found these beta drivers but not sure if they are safe for installation - https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/275346

Why TP-Link take so much time for getting a stable release of new drivers for WPA3 ? its 2023 November today and those beta drivers were of 2021-11-06 13:22:45.

Thanks....

Options
1 Reply
Re:WPA3 Drivers
2023-12-23 19:47:34

Beta drivers are pre-release versions, and while they may introduce new features, they can also have bugs. It's essential to be cautious when installing beta drivers, especially from unofficial sources. If possible, try to find beta drivers directly from the manufacturer's website or support forums. If you're having trouble finding a stable release, consider reaching out to TP-Link's customer support. They may be able to provide more information on the status of WPA3 support for your specific adapter or offer alternative solutions. The link you provided seems to lead to TP-Link's community forums. It's a good idea to check for user experiences with the beta drivers there. Users often share their feedback, and you can get a sense of how well the beta drivers are working for others.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 223

Replies: 1

Voters 1