Improving Deco App Functionality: Enhancement Request

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-02 16:45:12 - last edited 2023-11-02 17:58:32
Model: Deco X90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.4 Build 20230807 Rel. 65977

Hello team,

Unless I'm missing something, I've noticed an unnecessary step when trying to view the clients connected to a Deco.

Starting from the home screen, when clicking the hallway Deco (please excuse the non-English UI):

The next screen seems redundent, showing the same garphics as the home screen, then you need to click the halway Deco again (?):

Then finally you get to see the devices:

Please check it...

Thanks,

-Ran

Options
2 Reply
Re:Improving Deco App Functionality: Enhancement Request
2023-11-03 07:28:54 - last edited 2023-11-03 07:29:46

@Ranb 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

You do have a very good pointyes.

I will try to explain our ideas and you could check if you have better ideas to further improve the UI.

• If there are more than 2 satellite units, there will only be a simplified layout on the "Network" page and when you click this section, you will get a full view of the network topology. And via the top 3 dots button, you could delete or reboot the whole Mesh network.

For example:

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:Improving Deco App Functionality: Enhancement Request
2023-11-03 12:28:32

@David-TP 

Thanks for the quick reply!

Now I understand the logic behind it. In that case, I might think about adding long or short press controls for the graphical layout or device view.

Just a suggestion...

Again, thank you!

-Ran

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 215

Replies: 2

Related Articles