Deco X50-5G blocks Stuble Guys from mobile wlan user

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-07 09:45:14
Model: Deco X50-5G  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: all

Stumble Guys is blocked regularly. Rebooting the X50 box helps time to time for while. I have similar issues with Xboxes via wlan and cable they are time to time blocked (no internet), but only media switching from wlan to cable or other way around helps. Xbox issue sounds bit like the crazy autosense issue, but that should never happen while in wlan...

Generally if you are reading this while you are sill able refund take the refund. These boxes are not well developed and do have very Chinese features that do not get fixes. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco X50-5G blocks Stuble Guys from mobile wlan user
2023-11-08 03:51:34 - last edited 2023-11-08 05:42:53

@Jormis Hi, welcome to the community.

Can I have more details about the issue "Stumble Guys/Xbox are blocked regularly"? Would there be any error message when the APP/device had no internet?

Are you able to reproduce this issue in short time?

Most of the SIM carriers are using CG-NAT service and sometimes it would make Xboxes or gaming stations have a strict NAT Type. It is suggested to enable UPNP under Deco APP>More>Advanced>NAT Portforwarding>UPNP.

By the way, May I know who is your SIM carrier?

Apart from the video games, were you having any issue on other devices?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2023-11-08 08:48:02 - last edited 2023-11-08 09:42:37

@David-TP Thank you for your replay. Stumble Guys issues is very repeatable. Android phones and tablets connected to X50 do fail log in to the game most of the time. Rebooting X50-5G did help some times. But on time I have started to share wlan from my phone to kids as 6 month fighting with X50 has started to feel futile effort.

Will try enabling UPNP - already using X50 thus why not also also using UPNP. Giving control of port forwarding to random applications  has sounded terrible idea since day one ;) But with this router I am not at control anyway...

Carrier is Elisa or Telia and I am able switch and test if you really can give reason to do so. With x50 quality I do not that much seek issues from carrier side...

Options
2023-11-10 15:16:22

UPNP did not affect at all for Stumble Guys issue. Currently kids android devices Stuble is blocked even after x50 reboot  or after FW update or UPNP setting change.

New android devices that have not yet blocked can play Stuble in X50 wlan. Old devices can play via new device that is connected to X50 and sharing it network for old blocked device.

From X50-5G log I do not see anything that I regonize that would be about this issue. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 204

Replies: 3

Related Articles