Deco X68 - 1 of 6 showing red light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-09 09:28:34
Model: Deco X68  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I bought 6 (2 set of 3) Deco X68 at the beginning of this year.  All 6 are plugged into datapoints not on wifi.  In Aug, 1 became faulty, and I exchanged it for a new one.  However, in less than 3 months, this 1 X68 just suddenly went red.  I checked the data point and it is working fine.  The other 5 Deco are still working perfectly.  I'd turned off/on the mains for this 1 X68 and it's still red.  How else can I trouble shoot, or have I been given another lemon?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco X68 - 1 of 6 showing red light
2023-11-10 03:17:26

@Paxdog 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Is the problematic Deco solid red, or flashing red?

Have you tried to hold the reset pinhole for 1s to see whether it could get into the setup mode--blinking blue?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:Deco X68 - 1 of 6 showing red light
2023-11-10 14:26:39

@David-TP thanks for your reply.  The faulty deco is blinking red.  According to my mom (it's in my mom's room), throughout last night, it switched between blink red and green colour.  This morning I observed through the Deco app, that there were periods when it said that this faulty deco was disconnected, and other periods when it was connected and the whole network was fine.  Except that it is now blinking red again.  It is really strange that this is happening.

Options