3g 4g wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

3g 4g wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
3g 4g wifi
3g 4g wifi
2023-11-23 17:37:11
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

hi im not going to lie I'm pritty useless with tech , I'm trying to get my nat type from strict to open and resolve my double nat issue , I've got a 4g ee sim. I can play online fine with random people but I can not play with my specific friends , it's quiet annoying 

I'm.not sure if it's just an issue with ee and having private ip addresses or something along those lines 

I read switching to three network could solve this . 

any help is appreciated 

thanks in advance 

Options
1 Reply
Re:3g 4g wifi
2023-11-24 08:37:43

@gamer-_420 

If your MR600 is behind your ISP CGNAT and obtains private IP address, the double NATs cannot be avoided.

You could try to enable DMZ for the client device that you use to play online games on Advanced->NAT Forwarding->DMZ page, or open specific ports on NAT Forwarding->Virtual Sersers page if you know which ports need to open.

However, if the issue still cannot be solved, you will need to contact EE to see if it is possible to assign you a public IP address.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 115

Replies: 1

Related Articles