Monthly consumption traffic

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-27 20:47:11 - last edited 2023-11-27 20:48:12
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.3 Build 20201228 Rel. 55057

How to check the monthly consumption traffic by users using the Deco P9 model

i was trying to upgrade the firmware and noticed that the last firmware version is dated on 2020. what is the latest firware version?

i was surprised to know that a lower model version has the consumption traffic while this feature is not available for the Deco P9.

in addition, i couldnt find the option to change the Ownership. please advise how to do it?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Monthly consumption traffic
2023-11-28 01:43:35

@Jkorban 

Hi, Deco P9 does not support calculating the monthly consumption traffic by users, and it doesn't support change ownership via Deco APP either. You could reset and set it up again under a different email ID.

Its latest firmware should be 1.1.4 Build 20231027.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/deco-p9/#Firmware

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
2023-11-28 06:19:21

@David-TP Thanks David for your feedback.

which model would you recommend to use so that i can have the monthly consumption traffic control. 

I'm looking for a model which i can have all features related to data management, parenting control, and traffic control as unfortunately the deco P9 doesn't support all these features.

I have already pulled cables for the P9 series and would prefer to have a powerline version as i have to cover almost 300sqm so the units might not have good coverage between them for wireless communication.

Thank you in advance

Options
2023-12-04 19:18:29
@David-TP can you please advise which model should i use?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 197

Replies: 3

Related Articles