change email adress

change email adress

change email adress
change email adress
2023-11-30 15:28:33 - last edited 2 weeks ago

Hi, I want to change my email adress of the account I use for this forum, but I can not find how to so.

Please help !

Thanx !

One day later: tplink, I appreciate it much when you give me an answer. I guess the problem is not so difficult for you !

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:change email adress-Solution
2023-12-04 05:57:46 - last edited 2 weeks ago

Hello @Pieter75 

It's not allowed to change your community username or email directly, you can either create a new account with a new email, or you can register a new account, but DON'T create any username/nickname, tell us your new registration email via PM, then we can help forward all the data and thread from the old account to the new.

Please let me know what is your choice. Thank you.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:change email adress-Solution
2023-12-04 05:57:46 - last edited 2 weeks ago

Hello @Pieter75 

It's not allowed to change your community username or email directly, you can either create a new account with a new email, or you can register a new account, but DON'T create any username/nickname, tell us your new registration email via PM, then we can help forward all the data and thread from the old account to the new.

Please let me know what is your choice. Thank you.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:change email adress
2023-12-04 11:02:22

@Kevin_Z thank you for your answer. I think the best is to change the registration. How ccan I mail you a PM with the new emailadress ?

Options
Re:change email adress
2023-12-05 01:37:21

@Pieter75 

You can put the mouse on my icon in this dialog, and you will see a Message menu.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 304

Replies: 3

Related Articles