My router was electrocuted and the power works but the router light never turn on what to do?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My router was electrocuted and the power works but the router light never turn on what to do?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-04 20:26:23 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:18:27
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V12
Firmware Version:

My router was electrocuted and the light never turn on what to do?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:My router was electrocuted and the power works but the router light never turn on what to do?-Solution
2023-12-05 07:59:53 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:18:27

@Trutut 

Hi,

1. Please make sure you are using the original power adapter, or try another power adapter with the same voltage, just in case the power adapter is defective

2. Try another wall sockets

3. Try resetting the device by holding reset button for about 10s

If there is still no any response, I am afraid the device is defective, you may contact the retailer where you bought it to check warranty.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:My router was electrocuted and the power works but the router light never turn on what to do?-Solution
2023-12-05 07:59:53 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:18:27

@Trutut 

Hi,

1. Please make sure you are using the original power adapter, or try another power adapter with the same voltage, just in case the power adapter is defective

2. Try another wall sockets

3. Try resetting the device by holding reset button for about 10s

If there is still no any response, I am afraid the device is defective, you may contact the retailer where you bought it to check warranty.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options