QoS Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

QoS Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
QoS Problems
QoS Problems
2023-12-06 12:35:10 - last edited 2023-12-07 00:39:29

Hello all,

To solve our bufferbloat problems I have bought an archer vr2100v but the settings are very poor and not solving our problems. 
When you give a device priority, even if the device is on or off, the bantwith of the dedicated amount is blocked from the whole network. Eg. I gave 40% to the tv because of freezing problems on iptv services it didn't solve anything + even if the tv is on or off the bandwidth is totally blocked from the network and the rest of the devices get only 60%. 

is there no way to prioritize any kind of service? Not device based? 
thanks in advance for the replies. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:QoS Problems
2023-12-07 07:29:48

@Space_frog 

Hi, when you configure the QoS, do you see two types? By Device and also By Application?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:QoS Problems
2023-12-07 09:42:02

@Sunshine thanks for your reply. Yes i found That Setting. For On an android tv installied iptv app, which one do I have to choose?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 314

Replies: 2

Related Articles