QoS Problems

QoS Problems

QoS Problems
QoS Problems
2023-12-06 12:35:10 - last edited 2023-12-07 00:39:29

Hello all,

 

To solve our bufferbloat problems I have bought an archer vr2100v but the settings are very poor and not solving our problems. 
When you give a device priority, even if the device is on or off, the bantwith of the dedicated amount is blocked from the whole network. Eg. I gave 40% to the tv because of freezing problems on iptv services it didn't solve anything + even if the tv is on or off the bandwidth is totally blocked from the network and the rest of the devices get only 60%. 

is there no way to prioritize any kind of service? Not device based? 
thanks in advance for the replies. 

  0      
  0      
#1
Options
2 Reply
Re:QoS Problems
2023-12-07 07:29:48

  @Space_frog 

 

Hi, when you configure the QoS, do you see two types? By Device and also By Application?

  0  
  0  
#2
Options
Re:QoS Problems
2023-12-07 09:42:02

  @Sunshine thanks for your reply. Yes i found That Setting. For On an android tv installied iptv app, which one do I have to choose?

  0  
  0  
#3
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 167

Replies: 2

Related Articles