Parental controls not working on AX20

2023-12-19 07:32:12
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.7 Build 20230829 rel.73104(5553)

Parental controls not work on AX20.  Wheneven I enable the it, Internet are stopped for ALL devices on the network.  It says "You're not allowed to surf the net during this time.  You can get back online when Bed Time is over.  I've tried putting the device in a Parental Control Profile specifying 7x24 internet access, not setting the internet access period or removing the device from the profile, the device still can't access the Internet.  So I can only disable the Parental Control feature for now. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Parental controls not working on AX20
2023-12-19 11:23:36

If none of the above steps resolves the issue, it's advisable to contact the router manufacturer's support. They may provide specific guidance for your router model or be aware of any known issues and solutions. If the router's built-in parental controls continue to cause problems, you might consider using alternative parental control solutions. There are third-party parental control apps and software that you can install on individual devices to manage internet access.

Options
Re:Parental controls not working on AX20
2023-12-20 08:06:57

@Tin 

Hi, may I have a screenshot of your parental control settings? and you mean the devices under the parental control device list cannot access any internet at any time, right?

Please make sure the router system time is correct.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 300

Replies: 2

Related Articles