MU-MIMO Disappeared After Reboot

2023-12-21 18:50:45
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.20

I have Archer AX10 (1.20) firmware version (1.3.9) there is a MU-MIMO option and its only appeared when i tick/untick Smart Connect and when i enabled MU-MIMO and then when i reboot my router so MU-MIMO option disappeared and again i have to follow same step tick/untick Smart Connect without click on save button then MU-MIMO option appeared.

Screenshot1

Screenshot2

Screenshot3

Options
5 Reply
Re:MU-MIMO Disappeared After Reboot
2023-12-21 21:41:26 - last edited 2023-12-22 18:42:30

@ARGamingPK1 

To enable MU-MIMO feature:

First disable Smart Connect - MU-MIMO checkbox will appear on the bottom. Tick the MU-MIMO checkbox then click on the Save button.

Smart Connect should be disabled, so the MU-MIMO checkbox could be visible.

At least that's how it was working last time when I saw that - details.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2023-12-21 23:56:52

@terziyski I think you did'nt understand my issue what i mean. Kindly read again carefully. Please and ThankYou

Options
2023-12-22 09:50:10

@ARGamingPK1 

As per the product specifications, AX10 supports MU-MIMO and it could be enabled by default, which means there should be no enable/disable options in the web UI.

I have reported this concern to the engineering team and they will check to see if there is an issue with the web UI display.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Options
2023-12-22 10:51:19

@Kevin_Z This MU-MIMO option is added in firmware version (1.3.9) before that there is no MU-MIMO option on Web UI

Options
2023-12-24 14:21:37 - last edited 2023-12-24 14:27:55

Do a full factory reset (pin in the back of the router for 20 secs), allow it to fully reboot then flash the firmware to the latest even if the latest is already installed (do all this in dumb mode so disconnect the Wlan port cable first & only have the RJ45 cable connected between machine & the router) then once fully rebooted factory reset again and set up your own chosen settings.

If it continues to dump the Mu after that then there's a HW issue, you are aware that Mu only works with clients that are able to use Mu aren't you so if all of your IoT's are older it is likely the router senses it and dumps the setting until something Mu capable connects, an iPhone or a recent Droid should be able to test this theory for you.

Update if any of this fixes or fails you.

p.s change your user SSID's & passwords you've posted them out in the open.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 450

Replies: 5

Related Articles