Deco X60 keeps rebooting when setup as WiFi router in PPPoE setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-23 18:22:33
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

I have ACT internet connection and have Deco X60 setup as primary WiFi router. My ISP provider recommended to configure using PPPoE which was previously set it up as Dynamic IP. When Deco is configured as main WiFi router, the status LED frequently changes from solid green to blinking Red  and then revers to solid green. When I connect the modem from ACT directly to LAN cable and setup Deco as Access point, I don't face any disconnection or power trip. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X60 keeps rebooting when setup as WiFi router in PPPoE setup
2023-12-25 05:41:25

@Sanjay_J 

Hi, welcome to the community.

"from solid green to blinking Red and then revers to solid green", it is more like the Deco was disconnected, then connected again.

If it was a reboot, there should be a yellow LED as well.

Were you able to reproduce this issue in a short time?

And if possible, you could run the following test as well:

1. Still keep the ACT modem router, then change the operation mode of Deco back to "wireless router"+"Dynamic IP" connection type.

2. Then check whether the LED would turn to "blinking red" under the "Dynamic IP" setup.

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options