Deco x20 does not get synced wired

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-27 19:15:38
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.2

My Deco has issues to syncronizing between each other. Wifi or cabled. I already tryed everything, from deactivating all the perfumary, been router or access point, using cables... everything. 

This tech piece is showing to be worst then a wifi router from the internet company. 

I would love to be contacted to solve my issues and have answers to my questions. 

regarda

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco x20 does not get synced wired
2023-12-28 08:55:31

@LawBand 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Were you plan to connect the satellite Deco X20 via an Ethernet cable to the main Deco X20, but the Deco APP only reported wireless connection?

Do you use any network switch? or is the satellite X20 connected to the main Deco X20 via an Ethernet cable directly?

Or Could you please share more details about "My Deco has issues to syncronizing between each other. Wifi or cabled"? Any pictures or screenshots that you could share with us?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 159

Replies: 1

Related Articles