Setup internet blocking for two time slots

2024-01-06 09:32:54
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I need to block internet connectivity in two connected devices in two time slots, say, 3pm to 5pm and 11pm to 6am. 

As of today, the Deco app supports bedtime and I have setup internet blocking from 11pm to 6am by creating profile and adding those two devices in parental control. However, I am not finding a way to block internet from 3pm to 5pm. 

I also tried to create another profile and added the same two devices and set the bed time as 3pm to 5pm, but that does not seem to work.

Let me know if there is a way this can be achieved.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Setup internet blocking for two time slots
2024-01-08 06:48:28

@samjag 

Hi, If you set bedtime as 3 pm to 5 pm under parental control on school nights and weekends, what would you get on the device? would it take effect at the wrong time or no effect at all?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2024-01-10 13:06:20

@David-TP as I mentioned earlier, if I setup the bed time as 3pm to 5pm, then my previous setting of 11pm to 6am gets lost. I need to block internet in two time slots

Options
2024-01-11 06:00:46 - last edited 2024-01-11 06:02:16

@samjag 

Hi, Thanks for the update.

I used to think it was ok to set up two different bedtime time slots under separate parental control profiles for the same device.

I tested it now and I also found the device has been removed automatically from the first profile.

And I saw your model was Deco X60. May I know its hardware version?(You could find it from the product label.)

For V3 and above, the security system has been updated to HomeShield. Under the HomeShield Pro subscription, there is an "Offtime" which allows setting different no-internet time slots.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options