My router doesn't have WPS button and my Extender isn't giving any internet access

My router doesn't have WPS button and my Extender isn't giving any internet access

2024-01-10 21:35:13 - last edited 2024-01-11 05:47:39
Model: Range Extender  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:My router doesn't have WPS button and my Extender isn't giving any internet access -Solution
2024-01-11 05:47:18 - last edited 2024-01-11 05:47:25

@IbnEWaqar 

What's the model number of your range extender, and what's the model of the host router that you're trying to connect the extender to?

If there is no WPS button on the host router, you can use Method 1 or Method 2 to configure and connect the extender to the router as per the Quick Installation Guide:

But if that still fails, please check and ensure you are using the correct wireless password for the wireless network of the host router, and go through these troubleshooting suggestions to make it work:

Has connected to TP-Link extender but no internet, what can I do?

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:My router doesn't have WPS button and my Extender isn't giving any internet access -Solution
2024-01-11 05:47:18 - last edited 2024-01-11 05:47:25

@IbnEWaqar 

What's the model number of your range extender, and what's the model of the host router that you're trying to connect the extender to?

If there is no WPS button on the host router, you can use Method 1 or Method 2 to configure and connect the extender to the router as per the Quick Installation Guide:

But if that still fails, please check and ensure you are using the correct wireless password for the wireless network of the host router, and go through these troubleshooting suggestions to make it work:

Has connected to TP-Link extender but no internet, what can I do?

Recommended Solution
Options