Intermittent disconnections find with log file

2024-01-12 05:31:22 - last edited 2024-01-31 08:15:56
Model: Archer AX53  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20230627 rel.39033(5553)

Hi All,

I am facing some issues with WAN intermittent connectivity issues. I need to find this frequency of disconnection from the log file.

When i exported it and parse the log file into a table. the basic way i understood by looking at the led controller column goes WAN_0 OFF and WAN_1 ON something like this.

I assumed the above led controller gives my the number of times the internet is disconnected in a time window.

Is there any other efficient category where i can find the internet connectivity?

Note: Network logs are not available in the log

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Intermittent disconnections find with log file-Solution
2024-01-15 06:28:47 - last edited 2024-01-31 08:15:56

@Saikumar843 

Hi, in the system log of TP-Link Wi-Fi routers, WAN1 corresponds to the green Internet LED, WAN0 corresponds to the orange Internet LED, and LAN pertains to the LAN LED.
Therefore, they are actually indicating the WAN or LAN port connection status.
For example, WAN_ON and WAN0_OFF means Internet LED is green, WAN1_OFF and WAN0_ON means Internet LED is orange, WAN1_OFF and WAN0_OFF means Internet LED is off

However, It's important to keep in mind that while the LED-related logs and status are provided, they may not always be completely accurate. Therefore, it is advisable to use them as a reference rather than relying solely on them. We encourage you to consider other indicators and information for a comprehensive understanding of your network status.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Intermittent disconnections find with log file-Solution
2024-01-15 06:28:47 - last edited 2024-01-31 08:15:56

@Saikumar843 

Hi, in the system log of TP-Link Wi-Fi routers, WAN1 corresponds to the green Internet LED, WAN0 corresponds to the orange Internet LED, and LAN pertains to the LAN LED.
Therefore, they are actually indicating the WAN or LAN port connection status.
For example, WAN_ON and WAN0_OFF means Internet LED is green, WAN1_OFF and WAN0_ON means Internet LED is orange, WAN1_OFF and WAN0_OFF means Internet LED is off

However, It's important to keep in mind that while the LED-related logs and status are provided, they may not always be completely accurate. Therefore, it is advisable to use them as a reference rather than relying solely on them. We encourage you to consider other indicators and information for a comprehensive understanding of your network status.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Intermittent disconnections find with log file
2024-01-15 06:34:40

@Sunshine  yes, I came to an assumption for tracking the same using LED Controller logs. 

Is there any other way to check the connectivity logs accurately?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 241

Replies: 2

Related Articles