Port Forward all ports from old ISP router (Arcadyan)

2024-01-12 18:20:53
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.6 Build 20231130 rel.36135(4555)

So my ISP made web panel disabled, and now im stuck using their bad app, im trying to forward literally all ports from it to archer ax55, and i can enter in range of 1-65535, and select tcp/udp, but for destination port, it offers me only one input field, im not sure what to put in, where to direct that whole port range in archer?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Port Forward all ports from old ISP router (Arcadyan)
2024-01-12 19:58:48

@Digital39999 

Hi,

If you want to forward all ports from the ISP router to the Archer AX55, then there is no use in configuring the port forwarding on the Archer AX55. It has to be done on the ISP router.

Does the "bad app" for your ISP router that you mentioned allow you to configure port forwarding or DMZ?

Anyway, on TP-Link routers that use the newer web GUI you usually just leave the destination port or internal port empty and click [SAVE].

Options
2024-01-13 00:26:47 - last edited 2024-01-13 00:28:50

@woozle Hi, I thought i sent image in my origial post, but here it is. And I'm not sure why you sent me image from tp link port forwarding, i need to do it only my isp router, which doesnt allow for that destination field to be empty. 

Basically:
- External Port: 2 fields, starting and ending
- Protocol: UDP/TCP
- Device: TP-link router
- Destination: 1 field, required

Options
2024-01-13 01:22:37

@Digital39999 

Ok, I see. Have you checked if the ISP who provided that Arcadyan router also has a user forum? Maybe that would be a better place to get a good answer about how to configure port forwarding on their router with their app.

By the way, have you already looked whether you can find something called "DMZ" within that ISP app? Since you wanted to forward all ports from 1 to 65535 anyway, using "DMZ" might be a better choice, because it is easier to set up. (usually only requires the IP address of the target device)

Options
2024-01-13 10:32:31

@woozle what's DMZ, I dont have that anywhere sadly, they blocked web configuration. 

Options