New router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

New router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
New router
New router
2024-01-17 03:07:25
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I recently moved homes and I tried to plug in my adapters because the router was too far away for my Ethernet cable to reach my pc. I noticed that the ethernet signal strength was very slow for some reason. Is there a way to maybe relink the adapter to the new router? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:New router
2024-01-18 10:21:40

@reddust 

Hi, you mean internet works but quite slow on the PC which connects to the powerline extender via Ethernet cable, right?

Usually the internet speed will be affected by the router speed and also powerline rate between the two powerline units, so please test your router speed, and also check powerline rate via tpPLC utility.

You could refer to this guide if the powerline rate is quite low: What can I do if my powerline rate is very low?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 335

Replies: 1

Related Articles