How To Set Wireless Schedule On TP-Link W9960v And Other Similar Modem-Routers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-22 10:04:54 - last edited 2024-01-23 11:57:15
Tags: #Wireless Schedule
Model: TD-W9960v  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.0 0.8.0 v00a0.0 Build 201118 Rel.63421n

It's quite easy if you understand that the solution isn't intuitive and obvious as it should be. 

Attached is a photo example for scheduling the Wireless to be switched off from Monday to Friday between 19:30 hrs. to 07:30 hrs. on the following day.  After you set the schedule to 24:00 hrs. in the first setting, it will appear as 0:00 hrs. once it's saved.  The schedule must however be set to 24:00 hrs. to work.  In the second setting, it should be set from 0:00 hrs.

I got in touch with someone from TP-Link and they didn't even know how to do it.  I came up with the solution on my own as I was explaining my situation or rather venting my frustration to the representative at TP-Link.  Hope this helps.

Options
2 Reply
Re:How To Set Wireless Schedule On TP-Link W9960v And Other Similar Modem-Routers
2024-01-23 07:23:18

@Tipi-Linki 

Thanks a lot for sharing your settings about the wireless schedule, which will be helpful for other users.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:How To Set Wireless Schedule On TP-Link W9960v And Other Similar Modem-Routers
2024-01-26 13:38:13

Thanks for sharing this guide on setting up wireless schedules! The step-by-step approach is helpful. Quick question: Does this method apply to other TP-Link modem-routers with similar models, or are there specific variations to consider? Looking forward to  download setup implementing this on my TD-W9960v

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 398

Replies: 2

Tags

Wireless Schedule
Related Articles