Deco M4 "Network Optimization" Always Waiting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-23 02:38:43 - last edited 2024-01-23 04:08:59
Tags: #Network Optimization
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Dear All,

Why my deco M4 in feature "Network Optimization" always waiting, i need to click "Scan" Manually?????

If i'm not click the scan manually, the signal wifi is so bad.

Is there any ways, I can statically change the channel network? it seems, waiting because looking for which channels are not busy in the neighborhood?? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M4 "Network Optimization" Always Waiting
2024-01-24 07:31:38

@TheNewbie92 

Hi, here "Waiting" only means we haven't started "Network Optimization".

Till now, it is still not allowed to manually change the wireless channels on the Deco APP.

Have you noticed any changes to the wireless channel, like from channel 9 to 11 over 2.4GHz?

During the "Network Optimization", the wireless module on Deco will reboot. I think sometimes the network performance got improved due to the restart of the wireless module, not because of the change of channels.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:Deco M4 "Network Optimization" Always Waiting
2024-01-26 03:38:29

@David-TP Hi, thanks for your response. Is there any plan that tp link to make it "smart" to change channel without initiate from user? 

Because its distracting, every time i have low signal wifi, i need to scan "Network optimization" manually. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 315

Replies: 2

Tags

Network Optimization
Related Articles