Using Deco app on New Phone with existing network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-26 15:47:33
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello everybody,

My TP-Link Deco M4 Wi-Fi has already been configured previously.

I bought a new phone and installed the app, but when I log in I can't see the connected devices, not even the ones that were shared with me. In fact, those shared are from different customers.

It is unacceptable that, for continued use of the app and device management, registration is required and, after a simple device change or factory reset, TP-Link requires device settings to be reset.

I want to believe that this community is aware of obvious and coherent means of maintaining the data that TP-Link already has, in my login, and is capable of giving me back control of said devices.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Using Deco app on New Phone with existing network
2024-01-29 06:09:02

@locopine 

Hi, Could you please make sure you still sign in to the same email that was used to set up Deco M4?

If you already did that, please leave me a message with your TP-Link email ID and the MAC address of the main Deco M4.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options