Traffic between nodes on the same network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-02 10:51:26 - last edited 2024-02-27 09:59:13
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello, I have a computer and a web server both connected to the Archer modem via ethernet. The acher is using a sim card for internet service. 

I want the computer to be able to make connection requests to the local server using the local IP so they are routed within the local network,  but for some reason this traffic seems to be blocked. 

What is the way to enable local traffic? I could not find that in the user guide.

many thanks,

DD 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Traffic between nodes on the same network -Solution
2024-02-02 14:53:39 - last edited 2024-02-27 09:59:13

@DavideD 

Ethernet ports on the modem router are bridged by default and those two devices should be able to communicate with each other.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Traffic between nodes on the same network -Solution
2024-02-02 14:53:39 - last edited 2024-02-27 09:59:13

@DavideD 

Ethernet ports on the modem router are bridged by default and those two devices should be able to communicate with each other.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 376

Replies: 1

Related Articles