Speed Limit

Speed Limit

Speed Limit
Speed Limit
2024-02-02 17:30:46
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I've noticed my internet slows down when many people are online. A crucial solution is a speed limit feature, currently missing. I request an update to address this issue, ensuring a smoother experience for users like me in crowded online environments.

CRAYON
Options
3 Reply
Re:Speed Limit
2024-02-02 17:40:03

@DarknessxKing 

Archer A6 doesn't support Bandwidth Limit feature. It has been replaced with QoS. Try configuring QoS and check if that works for you - details (Case 3).

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2024-07-30 16:03:50

@terziyski Isn’t there any way to bring that feature to the said router? QoS doesn’t help much in terms of limiting bandwidth to specific device. Prioritizing a device with QoS is not the most helpful feature.

Options
2024-07-30 16:27:00

@Zaden 

Check this feature request. This feature has already been requested by many people. You can upvote the request and hope that TP-Link will hear you.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 531

Replies: 3

Related Articles