DECO XE75 Port 1 not working

2024-02-07 06:55:31
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.9

Hello

i have DECO system purchased on 2023 Black Friday.

I had sudden los of connection, and while resolving that I discovered that if I try to use port1 in my main DECO, system does not work.

I had setup wich had ethernet backhaul from port1 to switch and from switch  to my second deco. Port 2 to Server computer, Port 3 to ISP

I tried removing the switch first but id did not help.

I managed to get the system working for now by using port 2  for switch, and connecting all devices and backhaul to the switch.

Seem this is quite common problem with DECO units do you have any ideas can this be fixed by software, or is there a hardware issue?

I would not like to go through any complicated returning process, and waiting while my internet is down.

So do you have a fix for this?

Options
2 Reply
Re:DECO XE75 Port 1 not working
2024-02-07 09:48:05

@A_L I had to RMA recently to fix this issue, but I've seen people saying they ended up with the same problem again after a few months. If you are within your return period I would recommend getting your money back rather than an RMA.

XE75 V1.0 3-pack / Wired backhaul / Router mode / UK
Options
Re:DECO XE75 Port 1 not working
2024-02-08 20:29:04

@A_L I have the same version and I also bought it on Black Friday sale in 2023. After upgrade to 1.2.9 last week, port 1 stops working on one of the XE75. Ports 2 and 3 are working. The computer detect 1000 mbit connection but it doesn't get IP address. Even if I set static IP address, the network doesn't work. Now I'm using port 2.

Options