Votes

Option - First day of week to "Monday"

Votes

2024-02-12 17:14:30 - last edited 2024-02-18 01:27:50

Hello,

It would be great if the Tapo app had the choice to choose Monday as first day of the week, as it is used in many countries. It would be more familiar for many users when configuring devices schedules.

Thanks in advance.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Option - First day of week to "Monday"
2024-02-20 02:27:54

@bio82 

Which country are you in?

*Other users who agree with this feature request, while voting for this post, please leave a message to indicate your country/region!

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2024-02-20 09:44:08

Hello @Wayne-TP 

Half of the world starts week on Monday. In fact, I live in Europe and most European countries' calendars show Monday as the first day of the week.

The Geneva-based ISO standards organization uses Monday as the first day of the week in its ISO week date system through the international ISO 8601 standard. Most of Europe and China consider Monday the first day of the week, most of North America and South Asia consider Sunday the first day, while Saturday is judged as the first day of the week in much of the Middle East and North Africa.

Choosing the first day of the week is a feature that most apps and operating systems offer nowadays.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Options
2024-03-15 22:18:39

I am using it inside EU region (Monday). You can do it also automaticaly based on regional setting of the phone. Don't choose it on used language - i personaly use US (Sunday). Or keep it on the user how it should look like.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Wayne-TP  What's the timeline for fixing this? Am in EU.

Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 262

Replies: 4

Voters 5

+ 1 Voters