Deco Behaviour - Green Okay but no Internet

2024-02-20 14:22:28
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.2

Hi,

My deco network has been fine for some time.  I have an X60 connected to router and to a switch which is wired to other decos.  Suddenly lost internet and reset router but now decos are green, app says all is good yet wifi states no internet?!  I have taken ethernet cable from both the router and primary deco and all is good.  A bit stumped.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco Behaviour - Green Okay but no Internet
2024-02-21 03:30:23

@Gerard50 

Hi, did all the mobile devices report " no internet conenction" on the Wi-Fi?

It would be greate if you could connect a laptop via cable to the ISP modem directly to confirm the internet is working well.

You could also record the IP addresses on the laptop when it is connected to the modem, then compare it with the IPV4 address on the Deco APP>More>internet connection>IPV4 address here to see whether they are the same.

After that, please refer to this link to change the WAN DNS to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 to see whether it helped:

How to change DNS server settings on my Deco

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
Re:Deco Behaviour - Green Okay but no Internet
2024-02-21 04:08:17
Thanks for the reply. No devices would connect to the wifi. Ethernet cable from both router and primary deco worked fine. Very strange and ended up resetting deco network, which worked but was a pain. Will consider your other recommendations next time thanks.
Options