Wifi extender making a pitch noise and resetting

2024-02-21 18:26:01 - last edited 2024-02-27 09:02:56
Model: TL-WPA7517 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: -

Hello,

We were using this kit for a while and these days we have come realise that our wifi connection is getting worse and today after some trouble shooting, I have realised that wifi extender piece of this kit is making a high pitched noise. After some trials I have found out that device is keeps resetting and even after trying to reset factory settings it could not be seen in the nearby wifi names. So what is the issue here? Is this a known thing with this product? If it is, Is there a fix? If there is not one? How can I send this for this one for the technical evaluation since it is still under warranty?

Note: I am living in Türkiye, If it changes any of the answers of these questions.

Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Wifi extender making a pitch noise and resetting-Solution
2024-02-22 03:17:06 - last edited 2024-02-27 09:02:56

@CihanDogan 

Hi, please share with us the serial number of the powerline extender via private message.

Then it is recommanded to contact the retailer where you bought it or the local support team to check waranty and get it replaced.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Wifi extender making a pitch noise and resetting-Solution
2024-02-22 03:17:06 - last edited 2024-02-27 09:02:56

@CihanDogan 

Hi, please share with us the serial number of the powerline extender via private message.

Then it is recommanded to contact the retailer where you bought it or the local support team to check waranty and get it replaced.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Wifi extender making a pitch noise and resetting
2024-02-22 04:10:29

@Sunshine Thank you. I bought it from amazon.com.tr so I believe retailer wont help. But  I am going to try to reach out the support team.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 169

Replies: 2

Related Articles