Archer vr300 + Deco x55

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer vr300 + Deco x55

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer vr300 + Deco x55
Archer vr300 + Deco x55
2024-02-25 01:43:36
Model: Archer VR300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Connected Deco x55 to archer vr300. Connection is established, however no internet. The Deco unit is connected via WLAN cable and has green light constantly on.

The message I'm getting is:

1. check the connectivity of the cable (may not be plugged in properly)

- checked and securely connected on both sides

2. You may not be using compatible cable

- I'm using cable supplied with the Deco

3. Your modem may not be capable of one giga transfer. 

- this is where I need help. I believe the vr300 is meant to be capable of fast speeds. How do I go about this?

Any info appreciated 🙏 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer vr300 + Deco x55
2024-02-25 21:45:35

@GD4 

The " Your modem may not be capable of one giga transfer.  " message is only informative and this is normal since VR300 has only 10/100mbps capable LAN ports.

" green light constantly on " i.e. solid green means Deco is all set up and connected.

Since you're connecting DEco behind VR300 it is recommended to set Deco in AP mode to avoid double NAT in your network.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 355

Replies: 1

Related Articles