Fix the bug that router frequently disconnect in range extender mode

2024-02-29 16:27:33
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: Archer C20(US)_V5.8_230924

Fix the bug that Archer C20 V5 frequently disconnect in range extender mode, router get 50% signal but frequently disconnect, i tried many times by changing both firmwares settings but not solved, i request tp link team to fix the bug by the next update as soon as possible. 

Thank You🥰

Options
3 Reply
Re:Fix the bug that router frequently disconnect in range extender mode
2024-02-29 17:06:20

@md_himelali_18 

This might not be a bug in the FW , but simply a weak wireless signal combined with interference from neighbors.

If you want a stable/faster connection between your main rputer and the Archer C20 you should consider C20 in AP mode (Case 1).

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2024-03-15 10:45:23

@terziyski Tp link Archer C20 V5 too lagging. Please fix the bug by limiting some features 

Options
2024-03-15 10:50:30

@md_himelali_18 

That's up to a TP-Link decision whether to modify the FW or not.

I'm pretty sure that some features are limited in range-extender mode as well as in AP mode - details.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 141

Replies: 3

Related Articles