no sim card detect

no sim card detect

no sim card detect
no sim card detect
2024-03-04 04:34:25 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hello, I have a problem on my tp-link mr6400 v5, it does not see the sim card, how can I solve this problem?

I will attach photos for more accuracy

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:no sim card detect -Solution
2024-03-05 09:37:36 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@gerliani22 

If you are experiencing the issue of "No SIM card detected" on your 4G LTE Router, you can follow these steps for troubleshooting:

1. Check if the SIM card is inserted correctly and firmly in the SIM card slot. Different models may have different slot sizes, such as Micro SIM or Nano SIM. Please refer to this FAQ on how to insert the SIM card correctly: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/3196/

2. Restart the 4G LTE Router with the SIM card still inserted in it. After the device restarts, check the SIM card status again on the Advanced->Status page.

3. Test the SIM card on another device to see if the SIM card itself is functioning properly.

4. Try a different SIM card.

5. Perform a factory reset: Hold the reset button for about 10 seconds until the power LED starts flashing.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:no sim card detect -Solution
2024-03-05 09:37:36 - last edited 3 weeks ago

@gerliani22 

If you are experiencing the issue of "No SIM card detected" on your 4G LTE Router, you can follow these steps for troubleshooting:

1. Check if the SIM card is inserted correctly and firmly in the SIM card slot. Different models may have different slot sizes, such as Micro SIM or Nano SIM. Please refer to this FAQ on how to insert the SIM card correctly: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/3196/

2. Restart the 4G LTE Router with the SIM card still inserted in it. After the device restarts, check the SIM card status again on the Advanced->Status page.

3. Test the SIM card on another device to see if the SIM card itself is functioning properly.

4. Try a different SIM card.

5. Perform a factory reset: Hold the reset button for about 10 seconds until the power LED starts flashing.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:no sim card detect
2024-03-05 10:14:27 - last edited 2024-03-05 10:15:37

@Sunshine Hi, thanks for the reply, I have already done all these steps but still no result I think my 4G module is damaged.

Options
Re:no sim card detect
2024-03-06 10:04:56

@gerliani22 

In that case, you could contact the seller where you bought it or the local support team to check warranty and get it replaced.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 182

Replies: 3

Related Articles