C440-w Poe help

C440-w Poe help
C440-w Poe help
2024-03-18 17:14:46 - last edited 2024-03-19 01:16:22
Model: VIGI C440-W  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.0.4. Build 230814 ref.64198n

Hi,

I have a problen this camera with nvr nvr1104h-4p. Poe is not working. Cable is okay etc. I think the cameras can't working in Poe. Because i tried more camaras

On the website say yes 

Please help, hungarian support didn't answer

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:C440-w Poe help-Solution
2024-03-19 01:16:03 - last edited 2024-03-19 01:16:22

Hi @Matyijo 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Where did you purchase it? What website do you see this PoE? I think they made a mistake on the website.

Both versions are not PoE compatible.

Datasheet shows the same thing.

Very sorry for this mistake on the local website. Please return this model in time if you need it to be PoE.

The local website will be updated soon after you provide the region. I will take a look and report it to the related team.

In the future, if you need to refer to the datasheet or any information, please visit our global website: https://www.tp-link.com/en/://www.tp-link.com/en/

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:C440-w Poe help
2024-03-18 17:19:22

Matyijo wrote

Hi,

I have a problen this camera with nvr nvr1104h-4p. Poe is not working. Cable is okay etc. I think the cameras can't working in Poe. Because i tried more camaras

On the website say yes 

Please help, hungarian support didn't answer

Options
Re:C440-w Poe help-Solution
2024-03-19 01:16:03 - last edited 2024-03-19 01:16:22

Hi @Matyijo 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Where did you purchase it? What website do you see this PoE? I think they made a mistake on the website.

Both versions are not PoE compatible.

Datasheet shows the same thing.

Very sorry for this mistake on the local website. Please return this model in time if you need it to be PoE.

The local website will be updated soon after you provide the region. I will take a look and report it to the related team.

In the future, if you need to refer to the datasheet or any information, please visit our global website: https://www.tp-link.com/en/://www.tp-link.com/en/

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 162

Replies: 2

Related Articles