Archer AX73 - Access to this resource is forbidden

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-03-22 02:39:47
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, recently I have a weird problem with my TP-Link Archer AX73.

I cannot get the Login Page either via 192.168.0.1 or tplinkwifi.net (previously everything is ok, no problem at all)

The message appeared is " Access to this resource is forbidden " (refer to snapshot)

But I know that my router is working fine because :

1. I still can browse the internet as usual

2. I can access my router using the apps (Tether).

So I really hope that I can login using my PC because when using the Tether apps, it got a limited function as compared to the web version.

Hope anybody can advise me.

Thanks

Zam

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 - Access to this resource is forbidden
2024-03-25 06:33:23

@Zam99 

Hi, is your AX73 working on router mode or AP mode?

Please check if parental control is enabled and if your device is limited by the parental control.

By the way, did you try to reset the router to factory defaults?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 281

Replies: 1

Related Articles