DELETED MY WIFI, SINCE EVERY DECO TURNED YELLOW AND EVERYTHING WAS UNCONNECTABLE, NOW I AM STUCK.

DELETED MY WIFI, SINCE EVERY DECO TURNED YELLOW AND EVERYTHING WAS UNCONNECTABLE, NOW I AM STUCK.

2024-03-23 08:58:52 - last edited 2024-03-23 12:17:40
Tags: #Accidentally Deleted
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: no clue

PURPOSEFULLY  DELETING THE WIFI BECAUSE I WAS IMPATIENT AND THOUGHT IT WOULD ALSO DELETE ON THE DECO ITSELF AND MAKING ME STUCK RIGHT NOW.

Lets start in the start. I lost my phone for several days and retrieved it on 0 percent, before my Deco M4R AC1200 was doing fine until the day i found my phone. for some reason my all my deco's turned yellow, some attempts to recover but you needed the decos wifi to find the decos right? as a last resolve without further research deleted my decos wifi.

the wifi is still accessible through the list of internets available, but is in the stale where "connected but without wifi" stage. any help to recover my decos wifi? please help.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:DELETED MY WIFI, SINCE EVERY DECO TURNED YELLOW AND EVERYTHING WAS UNCONNECTABLE, NOW I AM STUCK.-Solution
2024-03-23 09:04:05 - last edited 2024-03-23 12:17:40

@DELARAMA 

After pressing the reset button on each Deco unit, proceed to create a new network using the Deco App. Add both the MAIN Deco and the Satellite Deco to the network, and your setup will be complete.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:DELETED MY WIFI, SINCE EVERY DECO TURNED YELLOW AND EVERYTHING WAS UNCONNECTABLE, NOW I AM STUCK.-Solution
2024-03-23 09:04:05 - last edited 2024-03-23 12:17:40

@DELARAMA 

After pressing the reset button on each Deco unit, proceed to create a new network using the Deco App. Add both the MAIN Deco and the Satellite Deco to the network, and your setup will be complete.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:DELETED MY WIFI, SINCE EVERY DECO TURNED YELLOW AND EVERYTHING WAS UNCONNECTABLE, NOW I AM STUCK.
2024-03-23 12:07:06

@Nukos please help again, the ethernet cable or something isnt able to connect, why wont it connect? everything is stable right now, please let us know

Options
Re:DELETED MY WIFI, SINCE EVERY DECO TURNED YELLOW AND EVERYTHING WAS UNCONNECTABLE, NOW I AM STUCK.
2024-03-25 11:36:46

@DELARAMA 

Hi, After factory resetting Deco M4, are you able to set it up successfully on the Deco APP?

Or Did you experience any issues during the setup, like "Ethernet Cable is Not Connected"?

It is also suggested to refer to the following suggestions:Main Deco Failed to Complete Setup

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 273

Replies: 3

Tags

Accidentally Deleted
Related Articles