Regarding the problem I am facing with my TP-Link device with the airodump-ng command

Regarding the problem I am facing with my TP-Link device with the airodump-ng command

2024-04-01 04:11:51

The specific issue I am experiencing is regarding the functionality of the device when running the command "airodump-ng" - it is not displaying the nearby devices list as it should. I have checked all the other methods and even this dongle was in monitor mode that I have checked multiple times.

This problem has persisted for over a month now, and despite numerous attempts to reach out to your support team via phone, I have unfortunately been unable to make contact or receive assistance. As a loyal customer, I am disappointed by the lack of response and support provided.

I have taken all necessary troubleshooting steps on my end, including reinstalling drivers, resetting the device, and testing it on multiple computers, but the issue persists. I have also contacted the support care via the provided phone to claim warranty and there was no response. Also I have written the mail several time but same time there was the same auto generated response which never helped me.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Regarding the problem I am facing with my TP-Link device with the airodump-ng command
2024-04-02 06:06:59

@Screen_Namer 

Hi, May I know the model number of your TP-Link adapter?

How to find the model number and hardware version on a TP-Link device

Is it installed on the Linux OS?

Best regards.

Options