My WPA-7617 doesn't have the wifi's light on

3 weeks ago
Model: TL-WPA7617 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Idk

Hello, I try to connect my wpa 7617 to my pa 7017 but my 7617 doesn't have the wifi light on and all the others lights works wath did I have to do?

Options
5 Reply
Re:My WPA-7617 doesn't have the wifi's light on
3 weeks ago

@Azox77 

Ensure that the Wi-Fi lights are on, indicating that the Wi-Fi function is enabled. If not, press and hold the Wi-Fi button for at least 5 seconds to turn on the wireless function.

Options
3 weeks ago

@Sunshine but i have the light on right now but there's no Wi-Fi on the cpl

Options
3 weeks ago

@Azox77 

If you're still facing the issue of the TP-Link Powerline Extender's Wi-Fi network not being visible on client devices, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Ensure that the Wi-Fi lights are on

2. Verify if you have copied the same Wi-Fi settings from your router. If you have, it's normal for the powerline extender to share the same Wi-Fi name and password, resulting in no separate Wi-Fi networks.

3. Make sure that you haven't enabled Wi-Fi scheduling or that it is not currently in a scheduled "off" time period.

4. Attempt to change the Wi-Fi settings, including the Wi-Fi name and Wi-Fi channel, using a wired connection.

5. Try performing a factory reset on the powerline extender. Press and hold the Reset button for at least 5 seconds. When the Reset is triggered correctly, all LEDs will turn off and then start again.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Sunshine but now the Wi-Fi button doesn't work anymore😔

Options
2 weeks ago

@Azox77 

Do you mean WiFi LED is off now and pressing WiFi button cannot turn it on?

If it is still the same after the factory reset, you could contact the retailer or local support team in your area to check the warranty.

Options