AX90 with RE705X- OneMesh Setup

2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: Archer AX90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.12

Hello everyone, 

I have an AX90 which is AX6600 with 4 RE705X device on my house but easymesh is not so great, (no ethernet backhaul).

There is no weak signal on any area of my house (two floor) but connection speeds are around 10 Mbps on far corners from router. If I walk through the router, its get increased to 500-600 mbps which my connection speed is 1000mbps.

I didn't understand any point of using easy mesh.  

By the way there are no more two node on a single chain

** edit: I don't know is there any difference between onemesh, easymesh, smartconnect, etc.

Options
3 Reply
Re:AX90 with RE705X- OneMesh Setup
2 weeks ago

@byrallier 

AX90 supports Onemesh technology.

Here's the difference between different TP-Link mesh technologies.

The main goal of a mesh technology would be the seamless roaming between different nodes of the mesh, when you moving around the premises.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
a week ago

@terziyski thank you, per your answer  it seems this is not the reason I experience bad connection 

Options
a week ago

@byrallier 

You can walk though this guide for positioning your REs for optimal performance and reception.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 108

Replies: 3

Related Articles