EAPs keep disconnecting and reconnecting automatically

2024-04-20 18:55:49
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Why does this keep happening my app is updated, the controller to router cable is not faultly . What are the possible causes of this? I recently changed just the background of the wifi login page and noticed some of this issue. But i doubt if it's the cause what else could be the possible causes here?

Options
4 Reply
Re:EAPs keep disconnecting and reconnecting automatically
2024-04-21 01:54:52

@Xbit 

Is your ISP connection flaky?  If you run a continuous ping for a few hours, what are the loss stats?

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
2024-04-22 10:15:12 - last edited 2024-04-22 10:15:33

Hi @Xbit 

May I know what is your controller version? Besides, the screenshot you sent indicated that the controller disconnected and reconnected, may I double confirm whether the unstable was on controller itself, or you found that the EAP unstable as well? Please help to confirm more details about the situation.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-04-22 10:24:51

@Hank21 

here is the controller details , and also i change the cable connecting the router and controller to make sure the connection is good and all the EAP 's connections are all stable for over 2 months now up until recently, random EAP's started having this issue of auto disconnect and reconnect. 

Options
2024-04-24 02:52:19

Xbit wrote

@Hank21 

here is the controller details , and also i change the cable connecting the router and controller to make sure the connection is good and all the EAP 's connections are all stable for over 2 months now up until recently, random EAP's started having this issue of auto disconnect and reconnect. 

Hi @Xbit 

It shows that the Uptime of controller is 27 days. Can you tell you how you found the EAP disconnected? If rather, could you go to the log page and try to find some details? Please consider using the web browser to access the controller for fully access.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 407

Replies: 4

Related Articles