3 Sites connect via ipsec site-to-site vpn

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: ER707-M2  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

hi there, very new to Omada devices and such but i have a question regarding the setup of a VPN

i have 3 surgeries that i need to link via a VPN to mainly just provide the LAN-to-LAN connection and have their stock system connected through the 3 branches

the plan is to get 3 vpn routers (ER707 M2's), 3 PCs to act as controllers for each router and of course the necessary switches... we plan on having all 3 routers under on tp-link account as well

so my question is, i have seen you can use Auto IPSec to establish a vpn connection if all the devices are connected to the cloud, does this refer to a cloud controller or just devices linked to the same tp-link account? And will having the same sub-nets for the stock system machines cause collisions on the different sites?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:3 Sites connect via ipsec site-to-site vpn-Solution

Hi @Fergus_Tecnova 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Think you are looking for this one:

Connecting Three VPN Routers of Different Geographic Locations Using IPSec VPN

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:3 Sites connect via ipsec site-to-site vpn-Solution

Hi @Fergus_Tecnova 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Think you are looking for this one:

Connecting Three VPN Routers of Different Geographic Locations Using IPSec VPN

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:3 Sites connect via ipsec site-to-site vpn
a week ago

@Fergus_Tecnova Thanks for the assist, it answers one of my questions but I have some more if you're willing to help I'd greatly appreciate it

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 80

Replies: 2

Related Articles