Images not loading on Ps5

2 weeks ago
Model: RE705X  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 20231129

Everytime I connect my PlayStation to Ethernet or wifi images and games don't load,the wifi it's amazing works flawlessly but when I connect it to my ps5 nothing loads I've got good internet connection but every time nothing loads I've tried everything but nothing still works on my nain router the wifi works fine and everything loads but it's just the booster that doesn't it works on my pc and my hand held devices but not the ps5 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Images not loading on Ps5
2 weeks ago

@Eren_kk 

Hi,

When you say images don't load do you mean images in the web browser?

Does the RE705X receive a strong Wi-Fi signal from the main router? There is an indicator for it within the admin webpage of the RE705X.

Does the problem also happen if the PS5 is the only device that is connected to the RE705X?

Options
2 weeks ago

@woozle I mean like music albums and games previews don't load.

The tp-link has a strong signal from the main router. And the problem only occurs when the PS5 is connect to the specific wifi 

Options
2 weeks ago

@Eren_kk 

Ok, I see.

What is the NAT Type shown by the PS5 while connected to the RE705X?

If the PS5 thought the NAT Type was Type 1 or Type 2, then it could be problematic if Sony's servers try to send data to your PS5 directly. Although the RE705X does not introduce NAT, it still has the task of switching data transfers between the clients that are connected to it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 91

Replies: 3

Related Articles