Internet connectivity problems

2024-05-06 10:19:21
Model: Deco X50 - PoE  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.5 Build 20231122 Rel. 58711

I have a mesh system consisting of three DECO X50 PoE. For six months it worked flawlessly, but suddenly the internet connection performs really bad and unpredictable.

Webpages fail to load, my job applications (Eikon, teams etc) cant connect, streaming services fail to work. Intenet connection is not completely lost - pinging servers works although most other traffic is not working. Certain webpages like google.com works although most other webpages fail to load. (strange!)

The problem is in the router, not the wifi, as it persists when I connect with cable. Bypassing the router and connecting with cable directly to the fiber modem always work without problems.

I have upgraded to latest firmware. I have changed dns-servers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

What can be the problem? What can I do to troubleshoot?

regards

Adam

Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet connectivity problems
3 weeks ago

@Adam77 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Can I have a picture of your network diagram, such as how Deco X50-POE are connected together?

Have you seen any Deco turn red during the disconnection?

If you run speedtest on the mobile devices, are they still able to get a decent speed?

Have you tried to reset Deco X50-POE and set it up again to see whether it helped with the current issue?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 83

Replies: 1

Related Articles