Access Modem Admin Site

Access Modem Admin Site
Access Modem Admin Site
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.4
Hello,

I have successfully integrated the ER605v2 into my network. The LTE modem was configured as a bridge and the ER605 can successfully access the Internet.

- ER605 has the IP address 192.168.1.1/24
- The modem (ISP) has the IP address 192.168.0.1 in bridge mode, connected to the WAN port of the ER605.

My computer is connected via LAN. When I try to access the modem's admin page with 192.168.0.1 I get an error page
with Access Error: Site or Page Not Found Cannot open URL ?

If I access the IP address 192.168.0.1 via my cell phone's WiFi, I can easily get to the modem's admin page.
I've already tried Static Route, it doesn't work either.
What can I do to get to the modem's admin page?

Controller software is currently 5.13.30.8.

Thanks,
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Access Modem Admin Site-Solution

Hi @zerow 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

There is no way to access it if it is in bridge mode and giving a public IP to your router.

It will only work if your router is getting an IP(WAN) 192.168.0.1/24. Then you can access your router via 192.168.0.1.

So, please confirm what IP you get on the WAN on ER605.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Access Modem Admin Site-Solution

Hi @zerow 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

There is no way to access it if it is in bridge mode and giving a public IP to your router.

It will only work if your router is getting an IP(WAN) 192.168.0.1/24. Then you can access your router via 192.168.0.1.

So, please confirm what IP you get on the WAN on ER605.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Access Modem Admin Site
2 weeks ago
Hello, THX for the answer! My IP from WAN is the official IP from ISP.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 107

Replies: 2

Related Articles