When I plug the extender in the wall my computer doesn’t have internet access through ethernet

When I plug the extender in the wall my computer doesn’t have internet access through ethernet

2024-05-22 08:02:02
Model: TL-WA855RE  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Like I said in the header that when my extender is working my PC says unidentified network and doesnt connect to internet through ethernet also my other wifi connection the one from the modem doesnt work either only the extender one with _EXT works. How can I solve this problem.

Options
3 Reply
Re:When I plug the extender in the wall my computer doesn’t have internet access through ethernet
2024-05-22 08:02:42
On a quick note the second i pull out the extender from the wall my Pc and modem wifi connection everything works flawlessly
Options
Re:When I plug the extender in the wall my computer doesn’t have internet access through ethernet
2024-05-24 11:40:08

@reuzi 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

May I know the hardware version of the TL-WA855RE?

It is suggested to refer to the following suggestions:

Wi-Fi Range Extender Causing Host Router No Internet

Best regards.

Options
2024-05-24 11:43:58

@David-TP firmware version is V5 just like the article you linked, can't give you exact screenshots or anything atm because I am not at home but I just know that it is v5 because i checked that before

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 224

Replies: 3

Related Articles