Is client dhcp on router er706w support option 121?

2024-05-23 15:00:03 - last edited 2024-05-25 12:24:29
Model: ER706W  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build 20240319 Rel.02617(4555)

Does the ER706W router's operating system support option 121 on the DHCP client? The idea is that if the router receives an address on WAM from DHCP, will it be able to support this option?
I would like to know if an ISP that gives me an IP address from its DHCP can assign me a classless route.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Is client dhcp on router er706w support option 121?-Solution
2024-05-24 00:50:53 - last edited 2024-05-25 12:24:29

Hi @damianstelmach 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Do you mean that DHCP Option in WAN? Like this picture?

I think the answer is no.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Is client dhcp on router er706w support option 121?-Solution
2024-05-24 00:50:53 - last edited 2024-05-25 12:24:29

Hi @damianstelmach 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Do you mean that DHCP Option in WAN? Like this picture?

I think the answer is no.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Is client dhcp on router er706w support option 121?
2024-05-24 11:30:59

Hi @Clive_A 

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.

Thanks for your answer!

Options
Re:Is client dhcp on router er706w support option 121?
2024-05-25 12:25:32

Hi  @damianstelmach 

If you need this feature, please make sure you post your request on the correct page with the use case and scenario.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 218

Replies: 3

Related Articles