Band 8 not showing to select

2024-06-01 02:17:00
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220727 Rel.74013n

@sun @Kevin_Z Tomorrow i purchase Tp link Mr600 v3 Router

When i choose band selection manually. it always show there band only. but for your kind information here is Band 8 working. but this router is not showing band while searching. i have tried so many times but not showing band 8 to select. (With Airtel and jio).

I have also Tp Link MR6400 router in which i have beta version for band selection. In  that router Band 8, band 3 band 1 AND band 40 and 41 all are showing. But why not showing in this Mr600 please help me to sort out this issue. as i have to live stream and for that Band 8 is best working in my region.

I am attaching the photographs of the Router and screen shots of the same. Please feel free to contact any time,

Manpreet Singh. I have seen many videos in all videos Band 8 is showing but in my router why it is not showing? i think there is problem in your product please get it done 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Band 8 not showing to select
2024-06-04 11:19:33

@Manpreetsingh 

Hi,

Please reboot the MR600 and scan a few more times.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options