Archer C64 - No Easymesh Option

2024-06-04 13:02:23
Model: Archer C64  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.11.5

Need help on enabling Easymesh on the Archer C64 via the WebUI as there is no option to enable it. 

According to TP Link Singapore website, C64 does support easymesh but there is no option to enable it.

I have called the hotline for technical support and they told me the reason was that my firmware was outdated and directed me to TP Link India website to download the firmware.

I tried but I got a "firmware upgrade failed. Please check your configuration file.." error message.

I got my C64 from the official TP Link store on Lazada.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C64 - No Easymesh Option
2024-06-04 14:04:09

@youaremybagel 

Your C64 FW is with an outdated version and that's why you can't see an Easymesh oprion in router's WebGUI.

Jest check your C64 bottom sticker and make sure the FW region is the same as the FW file you're trying to update with (from the Indian support portal) - details.

I see that on Indian support portal the US FW region is used - this has to match with your C64 bottom sticker.

If the FW region match and the issue persists you can try to update the C64 via its wireless connection.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options