FTP bug on XX230v (EU1) Ver:1.0
FTP bug on XX230v (EU1) Ver:1.0
3 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer AX1800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 0.12.0 3.0.0 v6066.0 Build 240319 Rel.37770n

Hello, ppl.

Plz, if u have this device XX230v, check my problem:

when I connect to some IP using FTP (site hosting server in my case), after some short time I have disconnect and I can not to connect to this IP using HTTP or FTP anymore. Problem gone after reboot router until next time using FTP.

Change many security settings in router - cant solve the problem.

Plz, check if u have something like this.

Update:

I updated firmware from 0.6.0 3.0.0 v6066.0 Build 220630 Rel.56119n to 0.12.0 3.0.0 v6066.0 Build 240319 Rel.37770n from TP-Link Brazilian support xx230v page

and problem persist.

How I testing this problem using "Free Public FTP Servers". All info about this servers (logins and passwords) can be found on "SFTP,,net" site (or you can use any other FTP-servers)

Action algorithm:

1. In the Internet browser, open the HTTP sites of three FTP servers in three different tabs (scene, rebex and cygwin).

2. Using any FTP client, try to connect to the scene FTP server using the FTP protocol, port 21, if connected, then open a couple of folders and download a couple of files:

After that, refresh the tab in the Internet browser with the site ftp, scene, org - make sure that it continues to work.

3. Using any FTP client, try to connect to the rebex FTP server using the FTP protocol, port 21, if connected, open a couple of folders and download a couple of files:

After that, refresh the tab in the Internet browser with the site test, rebex, net - make sure that it continues to work.

4. Using any FTP client, try to connect to the cygwin FTP server using the FTP protocol, port 21, if connected, then open a couple of folders and download a couple of files:

After that, refresh the tab in the Internet browser with the site cygwin , mirror rafal , ca - make sure that it continues to work.

5. If there is a problem and all three sites stopped working and now you cant to connect to it using FTP protocol, then reboot the router and refresh the tabs in the browser, make sure that they are working again.

Options
2 Reply
Re:FTP bug on XX230v (EU1) Ver:1.0, FW: 0.6.0 3.0.0 v6066.0 Build 220630 Rel.56119n
2 weeks ago

@dmaber 

Hi,thanks for posting question here.

As your  XX230v is a customized model for ISP only, ISP is responsible for setup usually.

may I confirm where you got the router?  It is suggested to contact ISP confirm.

Options
Re:FTP bug on XX230v (EU1) Ver:1.0, FW: 0.6.0 3.0.0 v6066.0 Build 220630 Rel.56119n
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@Marvin_S Thanks for the answer.

I bought the router in my local Internet store, where it can be purchased by any customer. After I bought it, of course, I go to my ISP for setup and it was done. After I found this problem my ISP tell me that only manufacturer of the device and firmware can solve this problem, ISP DO NOT MAKE firmware for devices, so go to device manufacturer support...

And this my post is was create just for finding other people with the same problem...

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 144

Replies: 2

Related Articles