QoS not enabled but app is saying my network bandwidth is higher than what I set in QoS?

QoS not enabled but app is saying my network bandwidth is higher than what I set in QoS?

2024-06-13 13:09:52 - last edited 2024-06-17 08:41:43
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Just set up a Deco X20 system in router mode. When I do a speed test I get the following pop up in the app:

"Your current network bandwidth is higher than the bandwidth you set in QoS. Please modify the bandwidth for better network optimisation"

The thing is, I never enabled QoS. Should I ignore it, or go ahead and change it? My ISP speed is 140mbps, should I enter that for download and upload, or just set both at 1000 as I just want full speed and might get faster ISP speeds later anyway?

Thanks.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:QoS not enabled but app is saying my network bandwidth is higher than what I set in QoS?-Solution
2024-06-14 06:48:35 - last edited 2024-06-17 08:41:43

@r777 

Hi, May I know your Deco APP version?

How about the firmware version on your Deco X20?

Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the Deco APP log:How to submit Deco APP log

I wonder whether this notice has just been added to the Deco APP recently.

Have you noticed any issues with the actual network speed yet?

If not, I think we could still keep QOS disabled yet.

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:QoS not enabled but app is saying my network bandwidth is higher than what I set in QoS?-Solution
2024-06-14 06:48:35 - last edited 2024-06-17 08:41:43

@r777 

Hi, May I know your Deco APP version?

How about the firmware version on your Deco X20?

Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the Deco APP log:How to submit Deco APP log

I wonder whether this notice has just been added to the Deco APP recently.

Have you noticed any issues with the actual network speed yet?

If not, I think we could still keep QOS disabled yet.

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 116

Replies: 1

Related Articles