Er605 restarts itself

Er605 restarts itself

Er605 restarts itself
Er605 restarts itself
2024-06-20 05:44:35
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.5

Since I have had my Er605 I have noticed that when the power went out (the er605 has a battery UPS) the er605 would restart (not always. Every 15 or 20 times it would restart only once) and I thought it could be the quality of the ups that caused this restart but later I realized that when I disconnected and reconnected the line of my Isp 1 (Wan) it also restarted (It does not always happen. Every 15 or 20 times it restarts only once). I really don't understand what the fault could be. My topology in summary:

wan: ISP 1 connection 100Mb (Arris Cm820) Wan/lan1: ISP 2 connection 1Gb (onu)

Wan/lan2: Lan-Vlan2 (Switch)

Lan3: Lan-Vlan250 (Switch)

Lan4: Lan-Vlan100 (Switch) 

(Be careful, this has always happened to me with all the versions that have been released and in the configuration there is no scheduled restart ) 

Sorry if there are any translation errors 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Er605 restarts itself
2024-06-21 01:33:39

Hi @Josvell 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

TBH, have you tried placing the router on a power outlet instead of on a UPS? If this persists, you can proceed the RMA.

I would not come up with anything related to such a strange behavior. It would only be a hardware failure if you say 1 out of 15-20 reconenctions of your WAN.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 173

Replies: 1

Related Articles