AX80 different models

AX80 different models
AX80 different models
a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer AX80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,
I'm planning to upgrade my AX73 to AX80 espically for WireGuard support, looks like there is 2x different model for EU with Internal Antenna for US/IN with External Antenna!

However this AX80 India TP-Link Product Page showing "good" model which i need with External Antenna after clicking BUY now its showing AX80 Amazon EU Model?! EU Model without Antenna! angry
They sopusoed to be selling Model which is at TP-Link Porduct page,right??

Thanks 

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:AX80 different models-Solution

@Kali777 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

Sorry to hear that.  As it is related to sales issue, it is sincerely suggested to contact local department directly to feedback.

Recommended Solution
Options

@Kali777 

Hi,

I understand your frustration. Here’s what you can do:

1. Contact TP-Link Support: Confirm which AX80 model they sell on their product page.
  2. Check Retailer Listings: Ensure you’re purchasing the model with external antennas by verifying the product details.
  3. Alternative Retailers: Look for other authorized TP-Link sellers if the linked Amazon model is incorrect.
  4. Product Code: Verify product codes to ensure you get the model with external antennas.

This should help you find the correct AX80 model.

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply

@Kali777 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

Sorry to hear that.  As it is related to sales issue, it is sincerely suggested to contact local department directly to feedback.

Recommended Solution
Options

@Kali777 

Hi,

I understand your frustration. Here’s what you can do:

1. Contact TP-Link Support: Confirm which AX80 model they sell on their product page.
  2. Check Retailer Listings: Ensure you’re purchasing the model with external antennas by verifying the product details.
  3. Alternative Retailers: Look for other authorized TP-Link sellers if the linked Amazon model is incorrect.
  4. Product Code: Verify product codes to ensure you get the model with external antennas.

This should help you find the correct AX80 model.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:AX80 different models
a week ago

@Marvin_S @samkim168960 

Thank You both, i just wrote to India Sales! 

To make it even more confusing , an Amazon page details shows the correct US model, ONLY the top image showing the EU model! 

Furthermore India support page for AX80 listing the US Firmwares NOT the EU! wink

Sadly looks like this model is nowere else avaialbe in India just on Amazon.in from Appario Retail Private Ltd as Seller which despite a recnt bad Reviews i actually Trust i bougth 5x TP-Link Routers, 2x Powerline Adapters, 2x Wi-Fi Repater, 2x Monitors, SSD, etc... in past 10 years from them & i never have any problems! yes

C7 is STILL working since 10y which i bougth heart

BUT now-days Amazon stating 7 days Service Center Replacment, NOT the Seller will replace as it was in past, that could make things slower... surprise

Amazon questions NOT to helpful either frown

Many thanks & best Regards

Options
Re:AX80 different models
a week ago

Funny enough if search for Archer AX80 site:<dot>in ONLY find it on Amazon.in, BUT if i search for this then it found on Flipkart & other Online Stores as well coolheart

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 97

Replies: 4

Related Articles